Wednesday, February 18, 2009

On the ten-thousandth day of internet, my web-search gave to me: endless, typing drunks!


Please forgive the use of "12 Days of Christmas" for the title. I plan to reference it about ten times in life and then let it go forever.

Anyway, today I was doing a routine Google search of my website (leckybang.com) and I found a couple entries, supposedly "by" Leckybang on a site called Drunksblog.com. Now, I know I haven't ever fathomed such a site, so it couldn't have been moi posting.

My first assumption was that it there was another Lecky Bang out there, some parallel universe quasi me, who was the opposite of me by, um, really liking alcohol. But no. Drunksblog had posted a Twitter I wrote about a drunk person in Josh's house. It is webcrawling for our drunken statements! It is a drunken RSS, I suppose. Anyway, it updates constantly, because the world is drunk.

Here are my recent favorites:
"drunk bitch is finally going to bed"
"half price wine @ crust. Drunk"
"to be drunk by clouds"
poetry.

No comments: